Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to your use of a Season Card for the 2023/24 season. The Club reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and where the Club does so, we will inform you of any changes that apply and the date they take effect. The use of the Season Card in any way constitutes acceptance by the Holder of these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions may result in the Club refusing admission or removing any person in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
In particular, we ask you to note the following:
- The date and kick-off time of each Match is subject to change. The Club shall have no liability to you if a Match is re-arranged, save that you shall be entitled to use your Season Card to attend the re-arranged Match.
- A Season Card is personal to the Holder, is not transferable and shall not be transferred or resold under any circumstances, save where expressly permitted by the Club in its absolute discretion.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of the Season Card or matchday ticketing, please contact the Ticket Office who will endeavour to respond within two working days.
- (COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS) The Club will do its best to ensure you can sit in your regular seat. However, if social distancing measures are put in place, we will need to assign seating in order to maximise the potential capacity of the Wham Stadium.
- (COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS) Rather than any monetary refund, it is the Club’s intention, in line with EFL regulations, to provide live streaming passes for Season Ticket holders in the event that they are unable to attend the fixture in person due to COVID-19 restrictions. However, this is contingent on UEFA rules and regulations allowing us to do so.
- (COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS) Providing a streaming alternative should games be played behind-closed-doors allows the Club to forecast our revenues and plan our matchday operations appropriately. As such, we hope that supporters understand we are unable to offer credits or refunds for behind-closed-doors fixtures during the upcoming season.
We are unable to provide credits or refunds for any COVID-19 related games that are played behind-closed-doors for any EFL fixtures for the 2023/24 season.
Supporters on or before Monday 31st July 2023 on presentation of proof of age at a time of purchase are subject to the following age bands:
- Under-12 (11 and under).
- Under-18 (17 and under).
- Adult (18-64).
- Senior (65+).
The Club sells and issues tickets for matches at the Ground on the following Terms and Conditions only. By applying for, purchasing, or accepting the issue of a Season Card or entering the Ground, any Holder shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. Any guest(s) or Personal Assistant shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions as if he/she were the official Holder.
Season Cards are for the use of supporters of the Club only; by applying for a Season Card using the same, you warrant that you are a supporter of the Club. The Season Card admits the Holder named thereon entry for all home English Football League first team matches where crowds are permitted to attend. The Season Card is not refundable or transferable (and no rights arising out of or in connection with it are transferable or refundable) to any other person.
To be eligible for a Season Card seat transfer, the Holder must renew their Season Card. All Season Ticket seat transfers are at the sole discretion of the Club and will be subject to a £10 administration fee per seat.
When you submit your order, you are offering to buy tickets at the price stated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which, if accepted by the Club, will result in a binding contract.
The Season Card permits the Holder to occupy, at each Match where crowds are permitted, the seat indicated on the Season Card or such other alternative seat of equal value as the Club may, from time to time, allocate to the Holder at its reasonable discretion.
Season Cards are issued for the Holder’s sole use and you shall not sell, dispose of, assign, transfer, lend or otherwise deal with the Season Card or benefit of the same to any other person without the prior written consent of the Club. If the ticket is resold or transferred without the prior written consent of the Club, it will become void and the Holder will be refused entry to or ejected from the Grounds for that Match and any subsequent Matches. A transfer may be authorised by the Club in the Club’s absolute discretion and providing that such sale or transfer is in respect of an individual Match and in consideration of no payment or benefit in excess of the face value of a match ticket. The Club may charge administrative fees with respect to any such transfer or sale. Such resell or transfer will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
All concession Season Card applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a passport or birth certificate. The following pricing structure for Age Bands will apply to the purchasing of Season Cards.
- Under-12 available to persons aged 0-11 as at July 31st 2023.
- Under-18 available to persons aged 12-17 years as at July 31st 2023.
- Adult available to persons between the ages of 18-64 as at July 31st 2023.
- Over-65 available to persons 65 and over as at July 31st 2023.
No guarantee of allocation can be given to Holders in respect of away matches played in the English Football League 2023/24 season between the Club and other clubs.
All matches are organised and played in accordance with football regulations. No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to reschedule any Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. The Club shall, however, make reasonable endeavours to publicise any fixture changes as far in advance as possible (including via the Club website) and the Club recommends that Holders visit the Club website on a regular basis in order to check the latest dates and times of Matches.
For any lost or stolen Season Cards please contact the Club to cancel your current card, there will be a £20 administration fee for a duplicate to be produced.
Further and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies it may have, the Club shall have the right in the case of any serious breach or persistent breach of the Terms and Conditions of Entry by the Holder to cancel and withdraw in its entirety the Season Card. In the event of such cancellation, no refund will be paid in respect of the unexpired portion of the Season Card.
All Season Card Holders, who enter the Ground acknowledge that photographic images and/or audio, visual and/or audio-visual recordings and/or feeds (and/or stills taken therefrom) may be taken of them and may also be used, by way of example and without limitation, in television coverage of the game and/or for promotional, training, editorial or marketing purposes by the Club, the English Football League, or others (including commercial partners and accredited media organisations), and use of a Season Card to enter the Ground constitutes consent to such use.
The Club hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Club or any other liability of the Club which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The Club reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. In this eventuality, the Club shall notify you should such changes materially affect the rights of any Holder.