HOW TO BUY
Match tickets are on sale from the ticket office at the Wham Stadium, open Monday – Friday between 10am and 4pm.
Supporters can also purchase match tickets over the phone by calling the ticket office directly on 01254 356950.
The Reds receive 5% of any ticket sale made from the Wham Stadium Ticket Office, so purchasing your tickets from the Wham Stadium ticket office in advance, rather than on the day, is also helping the club financially.
Fans are able to pay on the day for all Accrington Stanley home games unless otherwise stated.
The pricing structure for Stanley's home league games has been scheduled to include increased matchday policing and spectator safety costs for a limited number of games, in agreement with Lancashire Constabulary and the club's Safety Advisory Group (SAG).
To counterbalance the selected games with increased costs, Stanley have reduced the same number of games by the same amount so home fans who attend both Category A and C games will average out at paying the standard cost of £20 per game to match the remaining Category B games.
Games have been categorised as follows, inclusive of the pricing structure:
- Category A - Adults (£25), Concessions (£20), 12-17s (£15) and Under-12s (£5)
- Category B - Adults (£20), Concessions (£15), 12-17s (£10) and Under-12s (£5)
- Category C - Adults (£15), Concessions (£10), 12-17s (£5) and Under-12s (£5)
Category A games:
- Wigan Athletic (Saturday 18th September)
- Sheffield Wednesday (Saturday 20th November)
- Bolton Wanderers (Saturday 11th December)
- Sunderland (Saturday 15th January)
Category B games:
- All remaining Sky Bet League One games.
Category C games:
- AFC Wimbledon (Tuesday 7th December)
- Milton Keynes Dons (Saturday 8th January)
- Oxford United (Tuesday 8th February)
- Gillingham (Saturday 26th March)
Disabled supporters will be admitted into the Wham Stadium at the relevant ticket price, though where assistance is required in the form of a personal assistant (PA), the PA is admitted free of charge.
Proof of disability is required in order to qualify for the complementary PA ticket.
To qualify, a supporter must receive enhanced PIP (Personal Independence Payment), and must produce evidence of this at the ticket office when purchasing tickets, or when requested to do so.
A total of 25 wheelchair bays are available for spectators – home supporters in the HML Recycling Jack Barrett Main Stand and visiting supporters in the Studio.co.uk Eric Whalley Stand.
Home supporters must contact the club in advance to book a disabled space space, while away supporters should contact their own club’s ticket office.