Accrington Stanley Football Club have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and driven individual to join the the club as Head of Medical Services.
The accountabilities of the Head of Medical Services shall include:
- The design, implementation and management of the club's medical provision, coordinating and elading the Medical and Physiotherapy Service within the Academy and the football club.
- Ensure that the Academy Sports Science & Medicine Department meets all EPPP rules and requirements, having responsibility for preparing all Safe to Operate and Standards documents.
- Liaise with players and staff with regards to injury progress and return to play times.
- Arangement of relevant consultations where necessary.
- Ensure than an Emergency Action Plan is in place for all venues, and that all relevant staff are aware of its contents, and that it provides a copy of it in advance of all its home matches in the Games Programme to its opponents.
- Ensure that there is available at all games and training sessions First Aid or Primary Care Provision.
- Ensuring the effective use by all appropriate staff of the Performance Management Application and Performance Clocks, including ensuring that all relevant data is recorded.
To read the full job description, please follow the link below:
Interviews will be held at a date to be confirmed.
Only those invited to interview will receive return notification from Accrington Stanley Football Club.
Accrington Stanley is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, and promoting based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria.
We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accrington Stanley Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role involves the supervision of and working with children and young people. The role will require CRC check through the DBS and clearance for work in football by the FA. As the role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, the applicant must disclose all previous convictions including spent convictions.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Accrington Stanley Football Club's commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion is to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of age, gender, gender assignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, race, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion, ability or disability, pregnancy or maternity and to encourage equal opportunities (Protected Characteristics, Equality Act 2010).
Employees of Accrington Stanley Football Club must ensure a positive commitment towards equality, diversity and inclusion by treating others fairly and not committing any form of discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.