Accrington Stanley are delighted to announce that our newly built supporters' bar and hospitality suite will be open for taster events in early March!
The venues will be formally named Coley's (supporters' bar) and the 1968 Lounge (hospitality suite) at the grand opening ceremony at the end of March, with further details to be announced.
Both the new supporters' bar and hospitality suite will be fully-functioning on Saturday 12th March when the Reds entertain Charlton Athletic at the Wham Stadium.
Leading up to that, the following taster events will be held:
Tuesday 1st March
Coley's will be open from 6.30pm for supporters, sponsors and the public to view the full facilities and have a drink in the new supporters' bar for the first time.
Saturday 5th March
Coley's will be open from 12pm until close, with the bar fully operational and wall mounted 85" TVs showing the following live games:
- Fulham v Blackburn Rovers (12.30pm)
- Liverpool v West Ham United (5.30pm)
Our very own singing star, Trudie Rose, will provide live music from 3pm, with pie, peas and gravy available throughout the afternoon.
If you're not travelling to Portsmouth to watch the Reds, why not spend the afternoon in Coley's?
There will be live updates from Fratton Park throughout the afternoon and on the spot drinks promotions for every Stanley goal scored!
Everyone is welcome to come along to sample what lies ahead on Stanley matchdays at the Wham.
Tuesday 8th March
The 1968 Lounge will be open for business, with bookings now being taken for a special 'Meet the Players' evening.
With a complimentary drink upon arrival, the 1968 Lounge will be open from 6pm and a one-course meal will then be served at 7pm.
Guests will be sat among the Stanley players and coaching staff, with an opportunity to chat and find out more about the players they support from the terraces on a weekly basis.
The event is suitable for families to attend and the players will be formally introduced throughout the evening, with ample opportunities for photos and autographs.
All bookings, group or individual, will be sold on a first come first served basis and are priced at just £10 per person.
How to Book Your Place
Bookings can be reserved via the following methods:
- In Person - The retail shop is open from 10am until 4pm between Monday and Friday.
- Telephone - Please call 01254 356950 (Option 1) and ask for Lynn Donohoe or Sophie Jones.
- Mobile - Please call 07708 604942.
- Email - Please email Lynn Donohoe or Sophie Jones.
Bookings are currently being taken for the following games (£65 plus VAT (£78) per person):
- Charlton Athletic - Saturday 12th March (SOLD OUT).
- Gillingham - Saturday 26th March (SOLD OUT).
- Cheltenham Town - Saturday 2nd April.
- Burton Albion - Friday 15th April.
- Lincoln City - Saturday 23rd April.
Your matchday hospitality package will include:
- A seat in the open-plan hospitality suite.
- Reserved stadium seating in the HML Recycling Jack Barrett Main Stand.
- Three-course pre-match meal.
- Half-time refreshments.
- Matchday programme.
- Matchday teamsheet.
- Matchday compere.
- Matchday competitions to win Stanley memorabilia.
- Pay bar facility.
The facility will be fully operational from Saturday 12th March, and is already taking bookings for conferences, meetings, family gatherings, weddings, christenings and more!
For further information, please contact Karen Gettins on 01254 356950 (Option 2) or via email.