Accrington Stanley are currently experiencing excessive noise complications during their monthly live band events in Coley's.
The club are working with noise reduction specialists and Hyndburn Borough Council to solve the issues which emanate from low frequency noise (bass and drums).
Whilst the issues are being addressed, the six scheduled monthly live band events have unfortunately had to be cancelled:
- Definitely Mightbe - Friday 27th January.
- Top of the Pops - Friday 24th February.
- Queen Heaven - Saturday 25th March.
- Ska Madness - Friday 28th April.
- Bootleg Blondie - Friday 9th June.
Anyone who has purchased tickets for any of the above events should contact the retail shop on 01254 356950 (Option 1) for a refund.
Once the noise problems have been addressed, the live events will be reintroduced.