Ahead of tomorrow's Sky Bet League One clash with Wigan Athletic, here is all the important information you need to know before attending the Wham Stadium.
With The Latics close to selling their full allocation and an increase in home fans attending the game, we expect the stadium footprint to be extremely busy from 1.30pm.
Please arrive early to avoid last minute queues - turnstiles open from 1.30pm.
- Turnstiles 1 and 2 - Farleys Solicitors Stand Season Ticket and Match Ticket Holders
- Turnstiles 3 and 4 - HML Recycling Stand Season Ticket and Match Ticket Holders
Studio.co.uk Stand Season Ticket Holders have been relocated to the HML Recycling Stand for this fixture.
If you have not collected your relocation tickets then you will be able to collect them from the kiosk outside turnstiles 1 and 2 - your Studio.co.uk Stand Season Ticket Card will be invalid for this game.
- Farleys Solicitors Stand for food and beer - Contactless.
- Fanzone Marquee for food and beer - Contactless and cash.
- Open from 12.30pm, with live music from 1pm onwards.
- Food and drink available before kick-off and from kick-off until the end of the game, including half-time as an alternative to queuing for the Farleys Solicitors Stand kiosks.
- New point of sale area for pies, hot and cold drinks, crisps and chocolate - available from 12.30pm and from kick-off throughout the game (cash only).
- Post-match live music.
- Winners Hour (hopefully) - Pound off a Pint (£2.50 per pint).