We would like to thank all of the Stanley family who have supported us over the last 12 months, which includes our club partners, sponsors and of course the fans.
The 2020/21 season has certainly been a strange one and despite not being allowed to attend the Wham Stadium, the supporters have continued to back us with the purchasing of season tickets and shirts and through the ASFC Lotto.
The interaction from everyone across social media has been unbelievable, with the club's stats for the season listed below:
- Twitter Impressions - 33 million.
- Facebook Impressions - 4 million.
- Website Visits - 235 thousand.
- Instagram Likes - 166 thousand.
- YouTube Views - 150 thousand.
- iFollow Viewers - 101 thousand.
We would also like to say a big thank you to all of our Commercial partners and sponsors for their commitment to supporting the club through these challenging times.
Platinum Club Partners
- Adidas, Fagan & Whalley, Farleys Solicitors, Guide Security, HML Recycling, Orion Travel Coaches, Studio and What More UK.
Premium Advertising Partners
- Bowland Brewery, McMurrays Haulage, Plastic Box Shop, Ronnan Corporation and Yellow Bracelet.
- Backhouse Insurance, Clayton Park Bakery, GM Fitted Furniture, Innovision Media, Pierce Chartered Accountants, Scott Dawson Advertising and Vita Sports.
- Accrington Stanley Community Trust, AM Bracewell, Belvedere and Calder Vale Sports Club, Birtwells Trade Print, Cardboard Box Company, Clitheroe Light Engineering, Club Web Shop, Eastland Compounding, Forbes Solicitors, Fowler UK, Gaskell Motor Bodies, George Boocock Decorators, Haworths Financial Services, Hedley & Co, JMO Creative, Langtec, Longworth, Mark's Carpet & Flooring, Networx3 Drones, North Lancs Training Group, Official Accrington Stanley Supporters' Trust, Oswaldtwistle Mills, O2, Peter Scott Printers, Player Machine Sports, Prime Country, Rainham Steel, RecycleIT, Sanlam, Stadium Solutions, Suez Waste and Recycling, Sundown, TG Baker, The Football University, Trevor Dawson and Westholme School.
Over the next few months we will be working off the field to bring in new partners and sponsors to the club, renewing all the existing sponsorships and also welcoming back the businesses who have committed to supporting us once they have re-opened.
If your business is interested in supporting the club through sponsorships, hospitality, season tickets or to get involved with our annual Year 3 shirt giveaway, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, stay safe and have a great summer!