Accrington Stanley Football Club have an exciting opportunity for two ambitious and driven individuals to join the Accrington Stanley Academy (Category 3) as Part-Time coaches.
The Academy are looking for a Foundation Phase Part-Time Age Group Coach (U9-U12) and a Youth Development Phase Part-Time Age Group Coach (U13-U16).
The accountabilities for each role shall include:
- Have responsibility for the delivery of the Academy's Coaching Curriculum with a designated age group.
- Complete the administrative duties for the age group, including management of records on the PMA.
- In conjunction with relevant staff, plan, deliver and review the delivery of individual learning plans for players in the age group.
Hours (Foundation Phase Part-Time Age Group Coach (U9-U12):
- Part-time and flexible hours estimated at six hours a week. This will include regular evening and weekend work. Foundation Phase training hours for part-time staff are Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 17.00-19.00, and matchdays are Sunday mornings. Applicants unavailable for these times need not apply.
Hours (Youth Devleopment Phase Part-Time Age Group Coach (U13-U16):
- Part-time and flexible hours estimated at six hours a week. This will include regular evening and weekend work. Development Phase training hours for part-time staff are Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 19.00-21.00, and matchdays are Sunday mornings. Applicants unavailable for these times need not apply.
For each role you must have experience in:
- A football coaching role.
- A role which involves a significant amount of mentoring/coaching.
- A role which involves working in an elite learning and/or performance environment.
It is essential that you have the following qualifications:
- UEFA B Licence.
- FA Youth Award.
- FA Safeguarding Qualification.
- FA First Aid Qualification.
- Enhanced DBS Clearance.
If you have the aspiration, drive, and qualifications to join our professional and ambitious Category 3 Academy, please email your CV, including a covering letter and qualifications to email@example.com, detailing why you are the ideal applicant for the role.
To read the full job description for each role, please follow the links below:
- Foundation Phase Part-Time Age Group Coach (U9-U12)
- Youth Development Phase Part-Time Age Group Coach (U13-U16)
Interviews will be held at a date to be confirmed.
Only those invited to interview will receive return notification from Accrington Stanley Football Club.
Accrington Stanley is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, and promoting based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria.
We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accrington Stanley Football Club is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role involves the supervision of and working with children and young people. The role will require CRC check through the DBS and clearance for work in football by the FA. As the role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, the applicant must disclose all previous convictions including spent convictions.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Accrington Stanley Football Club's commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion is to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of age, gender, gender assignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, race, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion, ability or disability, pregnancy or maternity and to encourage equal opportunities (Protected Characteristics, Equality Act 2010).
Employees of Accrington Stanley Football Club must ensure a positive commitment towards equality, diversity and inclusion by treating others fairly and not committing any form of discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.