Accrington Stanley Football Club have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and driven individual to join the club as Commercial Manager.
Key responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Improve existing and generating new Commercial revenue streams.
- Meet and exceed budgeted Commercial sales targets set from time to time by the Board
- Co-ordinate and manage all club Commercial opportunities.
- Co-ordinate and manage all home match Commercial packages.
- Co-ordinate and manage all stadium advertising opportunities, including stands, ground boards, digital scoreboards, etc.
- Support the Venue Manager with matchday hospitality packages.
- Drive forward the Commercial revenue income streams at Accrington Stanley Football Club.
If you have the aspiration, drive, and experience to become part of the Accrington Stanley team, please email your CV, including a covering letter, qualifications and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read the full job description, please follow the link below:
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 21st June 2021.
Interviews will be held at a date to be confirmed.
Only those invited to interview will receive return notification from Accrington Stanley Football Club.
Accrington Stanley is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, and promoting based on merit, experience, and other work-related criteria.
We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Accrington Stanley Football Club's commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion is to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of age, gender, gender assignment, sexual orientation, marital status or civil partnership, race, nationality, ethnicity (race), religion, ability or disability, pregnancy or maternity and to encourage equal opportunities (Protected Characteristics, Equality Act 2010).
Employees of Accrington Stanley Football Club must ensure a positive commitment towards equality, diversity and inclusion by treating others fairly and not committing any form of discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.