We have received positive indications from both the EFL and our own Safety Advisory Group (SAG) that stadiums will be opened without restrictions from Monday 19th July, with both home and away fans returning at full capacities.
This supports our decision to begin to sell Season Tickets to current Season Ticket holders from Monday 12th July for the Farleys Solicitors Stand (Clayton End Standing) and Wednesday 14th July for the HML Recycling Stand (Jack Barrett Main Stand Seated).
Please be aware that we are unable to offer credits or refunds for any behind-closed-doors fixtures for the 2021/22 Season, see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
In order to keep our supporters and staff safe, we are encouraging contactless payment throughout the Wham Stadium on matchdays and events.
For the 2021/22 Season, the kiosks will operate the following options of cash and card sales:
- Farleys Solicitors Stand (Clayton End) - Contactless and debit/credit cards only.
- Studio.co.uk Stand (Eric Whalley Stand) - CASH, contactless and debit/credit cards.
- Fanzone Marquee - CASH, contactless and debit/credit cards.
Supporters in the HML Recycling Stand (Jack Barrett Main Stand) will be able to purchase food and drink from the Farleys Solicitors Stand (contactless) and/or the Studio.co.uk Stand (CASH and contactless) kiosks, using the appropriate payment methods whilst the construction work is in progress.
Ticket Office Opening Times - Week Commencing Monday 19th July
- Monday 19th July (10.00am - 4.00pm)
- Tuesday 20th July (10.00am - 4.00pm)
- Wednesday 21st July (10.00am - 4.00pm)
- Thursday 22nd July (10.00am - 7.00pm)
- Friday 23rd July (10.00am - 4.00pm)
For further information, please CLICK HERE!
To print off your Season Ticket application form, please CLICK HERE!
To read the Terms and Conditions of purchasing a Season Ticket, please CLICK HERE!