Thank you to everyone who has already committed to sponsoring Accrington Stanley's players and management team for the 2020/21 season so far.
Our sponsorship packages offer a great opportunity for brand exposure in the digital matchday programme, on the club website and within the local community.
You will also be given the opportunity to meet your sponsored player, however COVID-19 regulations may prevent this part of the package for the 2020/21 season.
Our package opportunity is for either home or away kit, or you can sponsor both for a discounted price!
As part of the package you will receive the following:
- Your name or business printed next to your player in every home digital matchday programme.
- Either a home or away shirt signed by your chosen player at the end of the season.
- Your logo or name underneath your chosen player on the club website.
- Your logo or name on the big screen at the Wham Stadium.
- A personal thank you letter.
- An invite to meet your sponsored player to receive your shirt (COVID-19 regulations may prevent this part of the package for the 2020/21 season).
You can sponsor either home or away for £180, or you can sponsor both for the discounted price of £299.
Below is a list of players still available to sponsor:
- Cameron Burgess (Away)
- Jon Russell (Away)
- Ryan Cassidy (Away)
- Lamine Kaba Sherif (Away)
- Stephen Sama (Away)
- Liam Isherwood (Away)
- Kevin Spinelli (Away)
- Tom Scully (Home and Away)
- Dan Martin (Home and Away)
- Jack Bolton (Home and Away)
- Lewis Mansell (Home and Away)
- Reagan Ogle (Home and Away)
- Luke Stowe (Home and Away)
Daniel Bowerbank, Commercial Manager said, "Throughout the last three seasons our player sponsorships have sold out as soon as players are signed.
"Due to the current pandemic we still have a few players available to sponsor for the remainder of the season. We would like to thank all our player sponsors for committing for this season especially in these financially challenging times."
Player sponsors will also get first choice on players for the 2021/22 season as part of a thank you from the Commercial team.
For more details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01254 356950 (Option 3) on either Thursdays or Fridays.