Skip to main content Skip to site footer
Commercial

COMMERCIAL: New Year update

Stanley's Commercial Manager Daniel Bowerbank provides an update for the New Year

12 January 2021

Accrington Stanley's Commercial Manager Daniel Bowerbank has provided a New Year update for all things commercial at the club.

The year of 2020 has been one to forget for everyone with the COVID-19 outbreak and there being no fans allowed into the Wham Stadium since 7th March, our Sky Bet League One match with Tranmere Rovers.

The season started late and with no supporters in attendance, our season ticket holders have still backed the club with us selling more than 1,000 in these challenging times.

Over the last few months, the commercial team have been working with all our sponsors and partners to sign off agreements for the current 2020/21 season in Sky Bet League One. 

We would like to thank all our new and existing sponsors and partners who have committed to supporting us here at the Wham Stadium for this season.

Accrington Stanley Lotto

Would you like to be in with a chance of winning £1,000 weekly for only £1?

The club receives 60% of every £1 which raises over £20,000 for the club throughout the season, with the other 40% going towards local charities and the administration costs to run the lottery through our partners NYCDA.

Our weekly Accrington Stanley Lotto is a great opportunity for fans to support us, but you also have the chance to win up to £1,250 in weekly prizes.

There is also a weekly rollover ranging from £500 up to £10,000, with the current prize standing at £4,000!

You can join online HERE or by phone on Thursdays and Fridays between 10am and 4pm.

Perimeter Boards

We still have some TV facing perimeter boards available to book for the current season.

Our perimeter boards can be seen on iFollow live streaming, as well as TV highlights on Sky Sports, Quest, BBC and ITV.

We also have a few non-TV facing perimeter boards available.

Player Sponsorship

Player sponsorships for the new season are now up-to-date on the club website.

Our prices are £180 for either home or away shirt, with a discounted price of £299 available for both.

Below is a list of players still available to sponsor:

  • Away - Nathan Baxter, Cameron Burgess, Jon Russell, Ryan Cassidy, Lamine Kaba Sherif, Stephen Sama, Lewis Mansell, Liam Isherwood and Kevin Spinelli
  • Home and Away - Tom Scully, Dan Martin, Jack Bolton, Reagan Ogle and Luke Stowe

Retail

We have once again teamed up with local company Stitch-It to provide Reds fans the opportunity to purchase personalised Stanley items, including T-shirts, jackets, coats, bags, baby grows and more!

To have a look at their website, CLICK HERE!

Due to current Government guidelines ou retail store is closed but we do have our online store in which you can purchase your match kit and training kit, CLICK HERE to visit our shop!

Academy Sponsorship

Our EPPP Level 3 Academy teams are on the lookout for sponsorships for age groups under-9 through to under-16.

We have front of shirt sponsorships available for all age groups in addition to training kit, soccer camps and minibus sponsorships.

With over 100 children within our Academy, we are looking for a business to support our next Ross Sykes!

Commercial Brochure

You can look at our commercial brochure HERE for more opportunities that are available for you or your business to support Accrington Stanley.

We would like to thank you for your continued support!

For any further commercial information, please email daniel.bowerbank@accringtonstanley.co.uk or contact 01254 356950 (Option 3).


Advertisement block