The new MatchDayInfo app allows you to purchase your Accrington Stanley programmes online, as well as keeping you up-to-date on ticketing and fixture updates, and other club news.
The new dashboard interface of the MatchDayInfo app allows you to swipe between your selected teams and browse the available match day content.
Implementing a simple in-app purchase read design, it has never been easier for the fan to download, read and archive their match day programmes.
So whether you want to simply pick and choose which programmes you want to download, or you want to subscribe to a season-long subscription, then MatchDayInfo is the complete package for sports fans to get their match day experience fix.
How to sign up?
- Download the MatchDayInfo app via the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once downloaded, find and select Accrington Stanley to add them to your homepage - you can follow multiple teams.
- Sign up via Facebook, Twitter or Email - as we have a new and improved database, you may have to sign up again (if you are missing downloaded programmes, please email email@example.com.)
- Allow notifications to be alerted when your teams release a match day programme.
- You are now at the dashboard, this is where you'll see the teams you've selected, scrolling down will enable you to see social media content, ticketing news, club shop information and upcoming fixtures.
- Purchase the programme via your Apple or Google account, via in-app purchases.
- Read your match day programme worldwide within seconds.
What features does the new MatchDayInfo app contain?
- Customise who you want to follow.
- Archive match day programmes.
- Social media interaction.
- Store content on the cloud to free up space on your phone.
- Browse upcoming fixtures.
- Ticketing, club shop and team news.
- Push-through notifications so you don't miss any alerts.
- Available on iOS and Android devices, including tablets.
- No third-party advertising.
- The app is free to download.
To find out more about the MatchDayInfo app, CLICK HERE!