Accrington Stanley's Annual Golf Day is again proving very popular with only a third of places still available for the event on Monday 29th June 2020.
With 14 teams already signed up for this year's event, the club are looking for a further seven teams to enable us to undertake a shotgun start at Accrington Golf Club.
Whether you are looking to invite clients, staff or just join us for a round with friends, the event promises to be a fun-filled and relaxed day that's open to anyone.
The Stanley players and management team are planning to swap the green of the Wham for the greens of Accrington Golf Club.
Guests will be playing a team stableford points competition with the best two scores on every hole to count.
Players will be given home-cooked soup and sandwiches on arrival at 1pm, ahead of the 2pm shotgun start with the event concluding with a luxury buffet and prizes.
There will also be lots of activities taking place on the course including competitions to find the longest drive, straightest drive and nearest the pins.
Stanley's Golf Day is for teams of three plus an Accrington Stanley player or member of the management team.
The cost is £225 per team and the package includes:
- 18 holes of golf.
- Shotgun start at 2pm.
- Souvenir team photograph for each player.
- Soup and sandwiches on arrival.
- Tea and coffee.
- Individual and team prizes to be won.
- Luxury buffet post-golf.
There are also a range of different sponsorship packages available for this event:
- Hole Sponsorship (£125 + VAT) - includes a mention upon entry and your logo on both event posters and website articles.
- Main Event Sponsorship (£1,200 + VAT) - includes a team in the Golf Day, website articles both before and after the event, a banner for each team to have a photograph with, a mention upon entry, and the opportunity to present and sponsor the trophy given to the Player of the Day.
For more details on the above packages or to book your team's place, please contact Daniel Bowerbank on 01254 356950 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.