IMPORTANT SEASON TICKET (ST) INFORMATION FOR TUESDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER AND SUBSEQUENT PURCHASING DAYS.
Please take time to read the points below regarding purchasing season tickets for season 2020/21.
- Season Ticket’s (ST’s) go on sale from 1pm until 7pm on Tuesday 1st September and subsequent weekdays with the exception of Friday’s (10am until 4pm) – please do not arrive before 1pm on weekdays or 10am on Friday’s as the retail shop will not be open for business
- You MUST be a current ST holder to be able to renew your ST between 1st September until 10th September – please bring your current ST card along with you
- Current ST holders have until 7pm on Thursday 10th September to renew their current ST
- The purchasers of the first 770 ST will be invited to the EFL pilot event game v Oxford United on Saturday 26th September (subject to EFL approval)
- There will be a grand total of 1535 ST available while Covid restrictions remain in place
- There will be free entry for all 1535 ST holders to the EFL Trophy game v Blackpool FC on Tuesday 6th October (subject to a successful pilot event)
- All 1535 ST purchasers will be able to attend the EFL L1 game v Rochdale on 10th October and all subsequent EFL L1 home games (subject to Government & EFL guidance)
- Any remaining ST will go on general sale on Friday 11th September at 10am to non-season ticket holders
PURCHASING YOUR NEW SEASON TICKET
- Car parking will be on the main car park in front of the HML sponsored Jack Barrett Stand – all other entrance gates will be locked
- The entry point for everyone through to the retail store is through gate 4 (next to the new ticket office) and through the rear concourse of the Farley’s Solicitors sponsored Clayton End Stand – This gate will be open from 12.30pm onwards
- Tables and chairs will be set up within the Supporters Trust fanzone to sit and complete the ST application form for Season 2020/21
- Only card or cheque payment will be taken in the retail store by the ST admin team – NO CASH SALES
- All customers MUST wear a face mask within the retail store
- The maximum number at any one time in the retail shop is 4 persons (2 being served and 2 waiting)
- Inform the ST admin team whether you currently hold a seated or standing ST and in which Stand – we will try and accommodate your request wherever possible
- The maximum numbers in each Stand are: Main Stand (360) – Whinney Hill Stand (390) – Clayton End (415) – Coppice Terrace (370)
- When the Clayton End ‘sells out’ ST holders who had ST in Clayton End for Season 2019/20 will need to purchase a ST in the Coppice Stand
- When the Main Stand ‘sells out’ ST holders who had ST in the Main Stand for Season 2019/20 will need to purchase a ST in the Whinney Hill Stand
- It is highly likely that your current ST seat will not be available due to the Governmental and EFL requirements for social distancing - the seat will remain in the purchaser’s name in readiness for any future return to a full stadium capacity
- We will accept telephone and email applications too but please be aware that due to the expected high volume of people completing their application in person at the stadium it may take a while for you to get through on the phones and email replies- PLEASE BE PATIENT
- If possible, please attend in person to renew your ST between 1st September and 10th September – you will be guaranteed a ST renewal between these dates
- There will be date/s arranged for the collection of ‘Covid Seat Cards’ which will give the Block, Row and Seat number allocated to each seated ST holder so that you know where you will be seated for each game until all Covid restrictions are lifted. Please check the website in the next week or so for further information on the dates selected
We will endeavour to make your ST renewal as painless as possible.
Please be patient with the ST admin team.
We thank you for your fantastic support.