Accrington Stanley owner Andy Holt has today announced the club's finances ahead of tonight's Question and Answer session at the Wham Stadium.
The finances show that the club is now currently valued at just over £2.25m (pre-tax), which is an increase of over £1.5m from the previous year.
There has also been an increase to the club's fixed asset spend of over £1.75m, however, this includes the new Clayton End and Eric Whalley stands, new floodlights and a new pitch.
The club's merchandise revenue has also increased by over £10,000, which includes giving away 1,300 shirts to every Year 3 child in Hyndburn.
More of the club's finances from the 2018/19 season can be viewed below:
- Net assets - £2,256,319 (up over £1.5m from 2017/18)
- Fixed asset spend - £1,915,095 (up over £1.75m from 2017/18)
- Commercial revenue - £297,527 (up over £100,000 from 2017/18)
- Merchandise revenue - £97,158 (up over £10,000 from 2017/18)
- Playing budget - £1,699,754 (up over £600,000 from 2017/18)
To find out more about how Accrington Stanley are progressing, come along to the Question and Answer session with owner Andy Holt tonight.
Doors for the Sports Bar will open at 7pm with the Q & A beginning around 7.45pm after pints, pie and peas.