For the attention of all Accrington Stanley fans:
We've Won The Cup, Now Here Comes The Book…
Pride & Passion not £'s & Prima Donnas
( Supported by Applegreen Promotions )
2017-2018 has been the most successful season Accrington Stanley fans have every experienced. We've seen more points won, more goals scored; more victories achieved and the largest, most enthusiastic crowds ever to have flocked through the Wham Stadium turnstiles.
From the heart-wrenching sadness of Jordan Moseley's death, to the euphoric moment when Séamus Conneely lifted the League Two winner's trophy, the unprecedented highs and lows we've been through together will surely live long in the memory.
To celebrate this historic chapter in Stanley history, OASSC, on behalf of the club, is producing a fantastic coffee-table book that every Stanley fan will want to treasure forever.
Packed with unforgettable photographs and supported by a unique, professionally written narrative, the book, entitled ‘Pride & Passion not £'s & Prima Donnas', will be available in time for the start of next season.
I Was There…
The good news is that Stanley fans from near and far can be immortalised in print by having their name included in a special section of the book called ‘I Was There'.
‘I Was There' is for all fans of Accrington Stanley. It's for fans that went to every game, home and away; it's for season ticket holders; it's for new fans that were attracted mid-season by the growing excitement. It's for older people that've been fans since the Peel Park Days and for the young ones who responded to Andy Holt's magnificent shirt giveaway. It's for the ex-pats who have been with us in spirit if not in person.
What Does It Cost?
There are three options to choose from in securing your copy.
1. Buy the book in paperback when it becomes available for general sale: £9.99* from selected retailers, including the OASSC Market Shop & the club shop.
2. Get your name included in the ‘I Was There' section, by paying £19.99* in advance. The deadline for inclusion in ‘I Was There' is 1 June 2018
3. Secure a limited edition hardback copy, personally signed by John Coleman and Jimmy Bell AND with your name included in the ‘I Was There' section, for just £39.99*. The deadline for ordering the hardback edition is 1 July 2018.
*Plus postage if required, collect in person otherwise.
Raising Money Buy The Book!
(Pardon the pun ) The football club has asked OASSC to raise upwards of £12,000 to purchase much-needed protective covers for the playing surface, so all monies raised by book sales will go towards this target. Rest assured that every penny of profit will be ploughed back into the club we love. We're proud to say that friends of the club, Applegreen Promotions Ltd, will support the publication.
How Do I Pay?
1. In Cash or cheque (to O.A.S.S.C) and with a completed pre-order form at the OASSC shop in the Market Hall
2. By cheque made payable to OASSC, and with a completed pre-order form. Send to: Peter J. Leatham, OASSC Chairperson, 9 Spring Meadows, Darwen BB3 3JS
3. Santander, Sort Code: 09-01-28 Account No: 75860997 Reference for payment: Book and your name
4. On line via OASSC PayPal account: Jimtoye44@aol.com
5. Visit www.leescarter.com/fans/book
Remember that all of the above payment methods share the same deadline of 1 July 2018 and think on: Christmas is coming! What better gift could there possibly be for your favourite Stanley supporter(s)?
We hope that covers it, but if you've any questions, please e-mail
Peter Leatham on firstname.lastname@example.org or
Ian Reynolds-Young on email@example.com
Thanks. On Stanley on!
Order via Paypal here.
Option 1 - Standard BookOption 2 - Standard Book with "I was there" includedOption 3 - Special edition Hard back edition, with "I was there" name inclusion & signed by John Coleman & Jimmy Bell