Accrington Stanley Community Trust is delighted to announce the official release of our Impact Report for 2017. The Impact Report is a showcase of how we inspired, supported and delivered change in the communities in Hyndburn throughout the 2017 calendar year.
Through statistics, case studies and input from key staff, the report brings to life the stories of some of the 15,000 people we engaged with last year and how Accrington Stanley Community Trust is creating opportunities, new life chances and inspiration for those who need it most in our area.
Highlights within the report include:
- Over 15,000 individuals engaged with us in 2017
- Over £400k was invested into communities
- 30 projects being delivered.
- Over 6000 primary school children taking part in our activities.
- 633 females took part in football coaching
- 1084 primary school children took part in healthy eating workshops
- First team players took part in 274 visits in the community
The report also focuses on ASCT's new Sports Hub facility plans and the huge amounts of groundwork carried out to date to get planning approval.
Accrington Stanley Community Trust is the official award winning charity of Accrington Stanley FC. Our mission is to support the local community regardless of age, gender, race, religion or skill level and promote a healthier lifestyle through sport and education by encouraging individuals to take part in fun based activities, which develop confidence, co-operation and education.
You can read the full contents of the Impact Report 2017 by clicking here.
To find out even more about Accrington Stanley Community Trust, please visit www.stanleytrust.co.uk