A commercial update from behind the scenes since the season has begun here at the Wham Stadium
The commercial team, led by myself Daniel Bowerbank, with support from Sophie Jones, is mirroring the great start to the new season by the team with more and more businesses showing an interest to join the Stanley #Redvolution.
We have already encountered a memorable Carabao Cup win against fellow Lancashire team Preston North End before losing to the Premier League's West Bromwich Albion in Round 2. The club gained additional media interest which continues to help us showcase the club both commercially and on the field of play.
There is plenty to do throughout the season from growing our hospitality and ground catering sales to increasing the club sponsors and partners and importantly, ensuring they receive our full support in promoting their businesses at every possible opportunity throughout the league and cup campaign.
It's a great way for fans and businesses to work together to create a great relationship with several sponsors offering discounts and initiatives for Accrington Stanley Supporters and its partners.
Our players shirt sponsorships have again been a great success this season with all contracted players sponsored. We still have sponsorship opportunities for several of the players on loan from other clubs - Contact the commercial team for details.
Following our #Target1000 over the summer here at the Wham, we have managed to secure 81% of our target. I can also confirm that we have now signed off the deal for fans and businesses to offer season tickets on a pay monthly plan for the current season and beyond which is a great coupe for the club. More details to be released in the next few weeks.
Season Ticket Raffle
Our season ticket raffle will be drawn next week with all winners and prizes announced on the website. Keep your eyes peeled!
We are always improving our retail stock and we now have a new range of ASFC mugs, ties and toy trucks along with our adidas home and away kits and a wide range of leisure and training wear. Over the next few weeks we will also be launching a personalised range only available online for fans to purchase. Watch out for further details!
Over the summer the commitment of many new businesses supporting the club has been great both for the club and its fans, we are now in a position to share some of these great offers with our fans to help save money – see below - we will continue to look forward to adding benefits for our fans with any additional deals in which the club can complete.
- Sagar Insurances offer a great deal for Stanley fans and businesses, if you call Jamie Ingham on 01282 858 250 and quote Accrington Stanley they will be able to assist you on your insurance requirements.
- Boxers & Briefs offer all fans using code AS20 20% off all their products Male, Female and Juniors. Initial offer ends October 2017. Visit: boxers-and-briefs.net
- O2 Accrington season ticket holders get 25% off accessories at the local Accrington Store on production of your season ticket. Offer ends May 2018.
- Guide Security are one of the club's main sponsors and their services offer design and install security systems for a range of business and residential properties. Call Ken Currie on 0845 058 0011 and quote Accrington Stanley.
- WM Dyer Electrical another one of the club's main sponsors and are a UK leading Electrical Energy Efficiency Contractors. Call the team on 01254 235 227 and also quote Accrington Stanley as a reference for your business needs.
We now also have the Big Screen in full working mode and available for you to advertise. We can offer many packages, including;
- Birthday, Anniversary, Weddings, Proposals, etc. from just £25.00 + VAT per message
- Business Advertising from £500.00 - £1,000.00 +VAT
- Team announcements, yellow/red card, corners, penalties, substitutions, etc. from £500.00 - £1,500.00 +VAT
Hospitality is available to book for all remaining EFL Sky Bet League Two games.
A modern contemporary package which includes the following benefits, all from the Stanley Sports Bar which looks out over the Wham Stadium pitch. For our affiliate guest package details are below, for our match sponsorships please click here:
- Executive lounge situated in the Blackrock EMI Jack Barrett Home Stand
- Pre-match three course meal
- Official Match-day Programme
- Match-day Team sheet
- Sky Sports coverage
- Live match streaming
- Relaxed/casual match hospitality
- Executive seat to watch the match
- Pay bar facility
- Car parking spaces on main car park
League match package: £50 inc vat per person, season ticket holders £35 inc vat
Fancy Winning £2,000?
Become a member of our Gold Bond Weekly Draw you will not only be helping Accrington Stanley financially – over 65p in every pound comes directly to the Football Club – but you will also be giving yourself a chance of winning some fantastic prizes. To read more about the rules and regulations see https://www.bestuscasinos.org/legal/ . Weekly Prizes: £2,000, £500, £200, £100, 2 x £50, 3 x £25, 100 x £10 and 100 x £5. You can join in three ways; online, by post or in person. To join online, click here:
Finally, we would like to thank you for your continued support. Should you have any queries or suggestions please feel free to contact me on email@example.com