A commercial overview of Accrington Stanley for Season 2017 to date, as we continue our strategy as a community hub and club.
Hospitality in numbers 942
Sponsors in numbers 69
Official Partners in numbers 13
As we progress off-the field commercially we are pleased to add new club sponsors and official partners throughout the season. Commercially we aim to make the club the hub of the community and to ensure all supporters enjoy the experience, both on match days and at any events we promote. For example, the funfair and fireworks evening was a massive success, with over 1,000 people attending from the local community and was also backed by Hyndburn Borough Council, we would like to thank David Welsby and the council for their support. This is something that we will continue to develop for next year to make it bigger and better for everyone who comes along. The fans are the heartbeat of the club and the more we can encourage to come along and support the team, the louder the noise will be from the William Dyer Electrical Stand. We continue to listen to supporters and make improvements, including in and around the McMurray's Haulage and Bowland Brewery Fanzone – keep an eye out for future additions to this area in the New Year.
Since the summer of 2017 we have:
- Secured our first ever training kit sponsor with Albert Harrisons & Co
- Announced our kit deal for two seasons with adidas
- Arranged with our travel partner, Go Goodwins, to agree to be the clubs training bib sponsor
- Agreed with the Council plans for a brand-new family stand to be completed in 2018.
The club started to use the #asfcsponsors hashtag to show some great action imagery of matchdays in which our sponsors have received both local and international viewing figures. Many sponsors have already committed their ongoing support as follows;
- Back of Shirt Sponsors Guide Security – Recently committed to another three seasons support
- Short Sponsors Fagan & Whalley - committed to another two seasons support
- Albert Harrisons & Co – First Team training kit sponsorship on a two-year deal
- Soccer Supplement – ASFC official nutrition partner on a two-year deal and will supply its products to the first team and all players involved within the academy.
- William Dyer Electrical – Sponsor of the Clayton End Stand for home supporters
The clubs' Community Trust:
- Secured their first ever ASFC Ladies kit sponsors - Home Keenans - Away North-West Logistics.
- Announced the plans had been approved for a new £2.5m Community Sports Hub within Accrington.
Find out more about the clubs' Community Trust by visiting their website here:
As we move into the second half of the season, we look forward to welcoming new businesses on board to join forces with your local community football club throughout 2018!
Our match-day hospitality has continued to gather some excellent reviews following a change of caterers towards the end of last season. We only have two main match hospitality tables remaining for the 2017/18 season, with 7 match-ball and 9 programme sponsorships available. And with Chesterfield SOLD OUT and Cambridge almost SOLD OUT why not book your place with us today and see what all the fuss is about!Feedback to date
“Thank you so much for sorting everything out and making it a memorable weekend for Luke and myself. From the amazing food to meeting Andy & Billy, and spending the afternoon in everyone's company, it's definitely left me loving Stanley even more” … Matty Rayson…
“Thank you everyone for a fantastic day at Accrington Stanley on Saturday. We were warmly welcomed by everyone associated with the club nothing was too much trouble, and I am very impressed by the warm, friendly feel the club possesses” … Phil Ebrey …
“I was very impressed by the whole package and your professionalism and attention to detail” … Graham Paine …
“The staff members who attended have given fantastic feedback – even a non-football follower (Helen), who had a great time and said the hospitality was brilliant” … Cathy Keightley
“I would like to compliment on your excellent service, it has been very enjoyable, your staff are amazing and the food is a credit to yourselves” … Gary Bowker …
For more information on the clubs' hospitality packages please click here:Is your business interested in working with your local community football club; now is your chance! We are offering for December and January 50% off our 2017/18 advertising packages for businesses who commit to working with the club until the end of the season 2018/19.
For more information, please contact Commercial Manager Daniel Bowerbank on 01254 356950 or email: email@example.com