Accrington Stanley Community Trust is looking to recruit experienced professional coaches and instructors to deliver a wide range of sports and activities within primary & secondary schools as well as other community sessions.
The Trust is looking to recruit motivated, energetic and committed people who are passionate about sports development across the Hyndburn, Ribble Valley & Rossendale areas.
Applicants must also be individuals who want to progress whilst also being flexible to work at different times and on various projects in themes such as participation, Inclusion, Education & Health throughout our expansive and continually expanding community scheme.
Previous experience of working within a football in the community setting and within the three areas mentioned above would also be beneficial.
Candidates MUST have access to and be able to drive a car.
The candidates will be responsible for planning and leading sessions, keeping registers, ensuring welfare, and maintaining the high standards we set here at the Accrington Stanley Community Trust.
Candidates need to demonstrate:
- Experience & knowledge of community sports development
• Be able to deliver fun & exciting sessions in a safe environment
• A confident manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Organisation• Professionalism
The successful candidate (s) should have:
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification in a chosen sport
• Safeguarding Certificate
• First Aid Certificate• CRB (FA CRB)
- FA Youth Modules 1 & 2 & 3
• UEFA B
• Goalkeeper FA Level 1 Coaching Qualification• Level 1 and/or 2 coaching award in other sports
How to apply
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews on a continuing basis