Due to the unprecedented demand for hospitality for Stanley's EFL Cup game with neighbours Burnley, the club has taken the decision, in conjunction with Burnley FC catering department, to run marquee hospitality for a limited 250 guests.
Stanley's second round tie clash with the Premier League Clarets will take place on Wednesday 24th August at 7.45pm. This is the first competitive match between the clubs.
Match day hospitality includes:
- Match ticket in designated area.
- Three-course meal using Lancashire-based produce catered for by Burnley FC - 5.30pm onwards for food service from 6pm.
- Cash bar
- Match day programme and team sheet per guest.
- Pre-match compere – Stephen Lowe from Radio Lancashire.
- Live entertainment – Neil Diamond tribute act and Table Magician.
- Pre-match appearance and talk by John Coleman.
- Pre-ordering of half-time drinks if required in the marquee.
A table of 10 guests including two parking spaces will be £65.00+ VAT per person
Individual Accrington Stanley and Burnley fans can also be accommodated at £65.00+VAT per person.
Demand for tickets is expected to be high and will be on a first come first serve basis.
To book your tickets, please contact Sophie Jones at Accrington Stanley Football Club. Email: sophie.jones@Accringtonstanley.co.uk Tel: 01254 356950