Honorary President - Peter Marsden
Directors - Andy Holt (@AndyhHolt), David Burgess, Tom O’Neill and Virginia Hargreaves
Managing Director - David Burgess
Club Secretary - Mark Turner
Receptionist - Jo Ashton
Stadium Manager - Jonathan Hosty
Head Groundsman - Ben Kay
Deputy Groundsman - Sam Mercer
Safety Officer - Jim Moseley
Commercial Manager - Lynn Donohoe
Events Manager - Karen Gettins
Events, Hospitality and Marketing Officer - Isobel Heap
Media and Press Officer - Luke Pearson
Safeguarding Contact - Mark Turner
Supporters' Liaison Officer - Robert Houseman
Club Photographers - Tony Greenwood and Neil Broadhurst
Manager - John Coleman
Assistant Manager - Jimmy Bell
First Team Coach - John Doolan
Goalkeeping Coach - Andy Dibble
Kitman - George Quigley
Head of Sports Science and Performance - Chris Scholes
Club Doctor - Dr. Joyce Watson
Head of Medical Services - James Wignall
Sports Therapist - Connor Lloyd
Academy Manager - Duncan Fearnhead
Head of Coaching - Ben King
Head of Operations - Chris Hough
Head of Recruitment - Ash Hoskin
Professional Development Phase Lead Coach - Scott Rogers
Youth Development Phase Lead Coach - David Fitzgerald
Foundation Phase Lead Coach - Stuart Jones
Academy Goalkeeping Coach - James Whittingham
Our 10 values will be at the heart of everything we do:
- Honesty - we will be fair, truthful and morally upright.
- Integrity - we will be steadfast and adhere to high principles and professional standards.
- Trust - we will give people confidence in the good qualities of the club, especially fairness, honor and ability.
- Commitment - we will be devoted and dedicated to the club, the players, the fans and our community.
- Pride - we will recognise the importance of all the club's efforts and achievement; that have made Lancashire and our club great.
- Respect - we will have high regard, recognition and appreciation for everyone we deal with.
- Quality - we will strive to have the highest standards we can in everything undertaken by the club.
- Value - we will provide value for money.
- Success - we will be driven and focused on achieving individual, collective and club success.
- Character - we will be courageous, straight talking and entrepeneurial together with all our other qualities and values that is what will make Accrington Stanley distinctive.
A copy of the club's Customer Charter can be downloaded here - Customer Charter.
A copy of the ground regulations can be viewed here - Ground Regulations.
Accrington Stanley Football Club Limited has only two Shareholders who hold more than 10% of the total shareholding of the Company personally or via companies controlled by them.
These are 0404 Investments Limited (a company controlled by Andy Holt) and Peter Marsden Property Finance Limited (a company controlled by Peter Marsden) and Peter Marsden himself.
Reviewed July 2023.