Honorary President: Peter Marsden
Directors: Andy Holt, David Burgess, Tom O’Neill, Virginia Hargreaves
Managing Director: David Burgess Club Secretary: Mark Turner Receptionist: Jo Ashton Commercial, Retail & Bar Manager: Daniel Bowerbank Commercial Assistant & Lottery Manager: Sophie Jones
Groundsman: Martyn Cook Safety Officer: Jim Moseley Media and Press Officer: Luke Pearson Club Photographers: Anthony Greenwood, Neil Broadhurst, John Hurst & Steve Bingham Supporters Liaison Officer: Robert Houseman
First Team Coaching Staff
Manager: John Coleman Assistant Manager: Jimmy Bell Club Doctor: Dr. Joyce Watson Kitman: Naz Ali
Academy Manager: Paul Lodge Head of Coaching: Duncan Fearnhead Youth Development Lead Coach: Andy Gray Foundation Phase Lead Coach: David Fitzgerald
Our 10 values will be at the heart of everything we do:
- Honesty – we will be fair, truthful and morally upright.
- Integrity – we will be steadfast and adhere to high principles and professional standards.
- Trust – we will give people confidence in the good qualities of the Club, especially fairness, honor and ability.
- Commitment – we will be devoted and dedicated to the club, the players, the fans and our community.
- Pride – we will recognize the importance of all the club’s efforts and achievement; that have made Lancashire and our club great.
- Respect – we will have high regard, recognition and appreciation for everyone we deal with.
- Quality – we will strive to have the highest standards we can in everything undertaken by the Club.
- Value – we will provide value for money.
- Success – we will be driven and focused on achieving individual, collective and club success.
- Character – we will be courageous, straight talking and entrepreneurial together with all our other qualities and values that is what will make Accrington Stanley distinctive.
- A copy of the club’s Customer Charter can be downloaded here – Accrington Stanley Customer Charter
A copy of the ground regulations can be viewed here - EFL Ground Regulations.
Accrington Stanley Football Club Limited has only two Shareholders who hold more than 10% of the total shareholding of the Company personally or via companies controlled by them. These are 0404 Investments Limited (a company controlled by Andy Holt) and Peter Marsden Property Finance Limited (a company controlled by Peter Marsden) and Peter Marsden himself.
Reviewed July 2019.